Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
MEDICALLY PROVEN TO FIGHT PROBLEM DANDRUFF
Selsun Gold Shampoo controls the scaling, flaking and itching of the scalp associated with dandruff. Selsun Gold is formulated with Selenium Sulfide (2.5%), proven to not only remove dandruff, but also to slow down the rate our skin produces new skin cells; which is the basic cause of flakes and itchiness.
MEDICALLY PROVEN TO FIGHT PROBLEM DANDRUFF AND SOME SKIN CONDITIONS
Selenium Sulfide (2.5%) acts by:
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis (including dandruff)
- Tinea versicolor (a condition that can cause skin discolouration)
- An adjunct in the treatment of tinea capitis (ringworm)
- Helping by shedding the outermost layer of skin, reducing flaking and irritation that can occur with dandruff
- Helping to slow the production of skin cells
- Acts to relieve local irritation; is antibacterial and antifungal
- An adjunct in the treatment of tinea capitis (ringworm) and some skin discolouration conditions (Tinea Versicolor)
Selenium sulfide 25mg/mL
- Scalp Treatment: Use twice a week.
- Apply Selsun Gold to wet hair, lather and leave on scalp for 3 minutes.
- Repeat treatment then rinse thoroughly in running water.
- Use twice daily at first, then as necessary or as a physician directs.
- Skin Treatment:
- Apply undiluted to affected areas for 10 minutes.
- Rinse throughly.
- Repeat daily for 1 week or as health care professional recommends
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS:
- Treatment of problem dandruff
- All hair types
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous surfaces. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Consult a health care practitioner if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product or prior to use in children under 2 years of age. May be incompatible with hair tints; wait 48 hours between tinting and use.
Available in :
- 125mL, 200mL and 375mL bottles
- Pharmacy and Grocery, where available.
Manufactured in Australia
Do not use within 48 hours of applying hair colours or permanent waving preparations.