MEDICALLY PROVEN TO FIGHT PROBLEM DANDRUFF
Selsun Gold Shampoo controls the scaling, flaking and itching of the scalp associated with dandruff. Selsun Gold is formulated with Selenium Sulfide (2.5%), proven to not only remove dandruff, but also to slow down the rate our skin produces new skin cells; which is the basic cause of flakes and itchiness.
MEDICALLY PROVEN TO FIGHT PROBLEM DANDRUFF AND SOME SKIN CONDITIONS
Selenium Sulfide (2.5%) acts by:
- Dandruff (Seborrhoeic Dermatitis)
- Tinea versicolor (a condition that can cause skin discolouration)
- Ringworm (an adjunct treatment of Tinea Capitis)
- Helping by shedding the outermost layer of skin, reducing flaking and irritation that can occur with dandruff
- Helping to slow the production of skin cells
- Acts to relieve local irritation; is antibacterial and antifungal
- Helping treat skin conditions like Ring Worm (Tinea Capitis) and some skin discolouration conditions (Tinea Versicolor)
Selenium sulfide 25mg/mL
- Scalp Treatment: Use twice a week. Apply Selsun Gold to wet hair, lather and leave on scalp for 3 minutes. Rinse. Repeat treatment then rinse thoroughly in running water.
- Skin Treatment: Apply undiluted to affected areas for 10 minutes. Rinse throughly. Repeat daily for 1 week or as health care professional recommends
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS:
- Severe dandruff sufferers
- All hair types
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous surfaces. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Consult a health care practitioner if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product or prior to use in children under 2 years of age. May be incompatible with hair tints; wait 48 hours between tinting and use.
Available in :
- 125mL, 200mL and 375mL bottles
- Pharmacy and Grocery, where available.
Manufactured in Australia
Do not use within 48 hours of applying hair colours or permanent waving preparations.